Registration is open for Metalcasting Congress 2020, April 21-23 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Produced by the American Foundry Society, Metalcasting Congress is the leading education and networking event in North America for the metalcasting industry. AFS’s annual meeting and industry showcase features an exciting exhibit floor, cutting-edge technical and management sessions, courses from the AFS Institute, networking opportunities, keynote speeches, the Cast in North America foundry showcase, the Casting Source Theater, and awards for industry leaders and innovators.
Metalcasting Congress 2020 is expected to draw more than 2,200 attendees and 225 exhibitors to Cleveland, a prime location in a state with more foundries than any other in the nation.
Who should attend Metalcasting Congress? Anyone who works in the metalcasting supply chain, including:
- Foundry Executives and Owners
- Metalcasting Engineers and Plant Managers
- HR Managers, Trainers, and Management Trainees
- Supplier Technical Specialists
- Sales Managers
- Parts Buyers, Designers and Specifiers
- Metalcasting Students, Teachers and Professors
- Spouses of attendees — A Spouses Program is available
Early registration offers the best value and runs through Jan. 20, 2020. Registration and AFS membership packages are available. Seize your opportunity.
Original Source: https://www.afsinc.org/